Tracieisland

Monday, October 10, 2005

Just got in from a big food shopping expedition, have to say l'd normally be buzzing - cupboards full etc. ( It's a mum thing !! ) anyway back to the point, whilst driving back home l saw a man on a bike and thought, right give him lots of room when overtaking ( do unto others and all that ! ) but when l checked my mirrors all l could see was the guy in the car behind, he was that close l thought he was the food police having a good inspection - anyway l resisted the urge to brake hard; l slowly overtook thinking well perhaps bumper boy hasn't seen the guy on the bike but oh no he stayed right on the edge of my bumper - l have to add this is the bit where l could have lost my rag - but decided to indicate and pull up rather sharply instead, much safer l thought - hence my new bumper friend lost his rag and had to pull out and roar off at great speed - at this point l have to say l did give him a little wave goodbye ! ( well l had to do something with all that adrenalin ) It was at this point that l indicated and NEARLY pulled out and knocked the guy off his bike - yes that being the man l was so concerned about in the first place !!
Isn't it funny how you can start out with good intentions and then someone comes along and it all goes out the window !!

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Helen said...

That's brilliant welcome to the world of blogging! I think your blogg will be a good read! check out the links on my blog and leave your blog site on a comment on Pats,dave, neil,penny, ann,sarah etc.. I will add you to my links page when Simon gets home as I have not mastered this yet!! have a great week and have fun! if someone comments you can click on their name to go to their blog well done!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home