Tracieisland

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

PIGEON UPDATE! Alas Mr.Fox did not take our feathered friend that night and l told Andy he would have to dispose before decompose (l know - poet just don't know it!!) Anyway following morning .......gone - pigeon that is not husband - l thought that was the end of it ........Luke just returned home and said where's the pigeon? l replied; think fox took it.........Luke said if he did he didn't want it .......... it's lying down on footpath; l consoled myself and considered maybe it's not the same one! (then had a horrible thought that it could be the pigeons mate - died of a broken heart, l will not be down broomfield road collecting pigeon on spade, have just looked out of window; on that note to see man with black bag and litter scooper, have just took picture have to see if it's good enough to blog with wondering if he can pick up pigeons with that scooper !!
yes photo worked !! just got camera in time man with red jumper litter collecting - what a nice chap!

4 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger SarahB said...

I have just worked out I am temping in Broomfield Road both on Friday and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of next week. Could I drop by to say "hello?" Could you click on my email address on my profile to let me know if I can and your address too...

:-)

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Helen said...

May God Bless man in red jumper! Tracie, fancy you taking a picture of him!!
poor little bird!!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger SarahB said...

Could I drop by either at say 1pm on Tuesday? How does that suit?

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Tracie said...

yes that's fine Sarah see ya then....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home