Tracieisland

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

MOVING IS GETTING CLOSER.........AAARRRHHH!!!!!
Well the three upstairs bedrooms have now been decorated new skirting coving etc. Just waiting for the carpets. New bathroom upstairs has been fitted. New central heating system has been fitted just need a gas supply, it was funny l was thinking to myself today l really hope that Transco turn up on Friday ( we've had a few problems with admin.) then Andy rang and said they had turned up today to make a start as the gas has to come from the opposite side of the road so apologies if you happen to be held up on Broomfield Road because of a man down a hole looking for a gas pipe!! I was the coldest l think l've ever been in that house painting yesterday even the paint wouldn't dry !! L had to go home and put a second skin of clothes on just to stop shivering- doesn't help coming home to 80 degrees.
My mum is coming over from Spain this Friday mainly because of Lewis's op. he goes in next Wednesday. Our Claire said, Good Nanny can cook us some nice dinners l'm fed up with sweet n sour !! I didn't think we'd had that many take-aways whilst doing the house up. So she spend some time with us in this house and then move into the new house as well !! Don't panic Andy she's got a return flight !!

11 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Helen said...

glad the house is coming on, sweet and sour how lovely!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Tracie said...

Don't Helen - last night was one take-away too many !! You'll be pleased to hear we've a good nutritional chicken casserole thats been bubbling in the slow cooker all day - Good Housewife !!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Hello! I have tried to comment on Pat's blog it will not accept it does this happen when you do it or is it just me???

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Tracie said...

Well that answers that then - just wrote out a well thought out reply to Pat's comments and no it wouldn't accept my comment either.So don't worry Helen it's not you it's me as well !!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger PatK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger PatK said...

Do try and get some sleep sometime - you looked so tired on Sunday!

Lovely story about the worktops. When John & I were first married, we couldn't afford a new washing machine, so John got hold of 2 hotpoint twin tubs dirt cheap. The spinner worked on one, and the tub on the other - so he cobbled them togther until we could afford an automatic!

I think I've sorted out the problem on my comments section - please try again!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Tracie said...

OK own up who deleted the comment and why ?

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger PatK said...

I deleted the comment - I was so busy trying to get my own comments sorted out, that the one I posted to you was cram full of a lot more typing errors than normal!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Helen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Hee heee hee that one was me!!!! I know now we're getting silly!!!!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Tracie said...

Helen that made me laugh soooo much ! You made my day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home