Tracieisland

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Rushing Around !!
I find myself flying around all over the place, yesterday took Claire to school, popped to supermarket and went home and put dinner in the slow cooker, went to house helped put rubble in the skip, went to Chelmer picked Laura up took her home to brush teeth then on to dentist in town then back to Chelmer,then home to butter some rolls then chip shop for lunch for Andy & plumber,scrapped some more walls,picked Claire up then went to Ford End to pick up some blocks then home to drop Claire off back to house to drop blocks in and then back home to pick Luke up to go to B&Q to get sand, cement , rads, etc dropped them back to house then home to dish up kids tea, dropped Andys dinner at the house, helped clear up !! Getting the picture - well in amongst rushing around l must have left my car lights on and someone knocked on the door and told Claire, she shouted upstairs to me a man just said your lights are on. O.K l said and we were just going back out in the car anyway. I asked , who knocked Claire? She said oh l think it was the man next door but one. I said you just 'think'. she said yes he had grey trousers on ! Just then l noticed a man wearing grey trousers up a ladder painting the house a few doors down so said, is that the man Claire? She said oh yes - just then the man on the ladder looked around at the car so l put my hand up thinking what a kind man to get down and tell me that my lights were on ! Then claire said NO. l said 'what'? she said no it wasn't him it was definately the man next door but one !! I thought oh great now it looks like l'm waving to local workmen - l tell you it gets worse - if l wasn't scatty enough without all this rushing around !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home