Tracieisland

Monday, February 06, 2006


Helen's blog saying about Lornas tooth reminded me of when Claire's tooth finally came out. Claire said "ooh great the tooth fairy will be coming tonight"! Well the tooth fairy must have been very busy for the next couple of days as alas the tooth was still there each morning - well during the next two days Laura who's 15 lost her last baby tooth and delightfully looked at me and said, "ooh great the tooth fairy will be able to collect mine whilst she's here"!!
The next morning Claire came running in with her money saying the tooth fairy had been and then remembering that Laura also had put her tooth under her pillow; headed for Laura's room, - on looking Laura found an envelope under her pillow with a note enclosed which read:-
Dear Laura,
Unfortunately for you l havent left any money this of course being because you have denied my existance now for many years, unlike your little sister, Claire. So sorry about that, oh and thanks for the tooth anyway, l'll add it to my collection !!!!!
With much Love
the faithful old tooth fairy!!

Claire and myself found the little note very amusing - funny - Laura wasn't that amused and just gave a typical teenage "yer right"!!

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Helen said...

That's so funny! I can imagine Lauras face - not amused!

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger SarahB said...

What a smart tooth fairy. When I was growing up I insisted that Father Christmas existed because I had worked out that if he didn't I wouldn't get a stocking...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home