Tracieisland

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


MMMMMMMMMMMM Chocolate!!

Sunday turned out to be trully a day of rest .......l've probably overdone everything of late and spent Sunday in bed feeling really lousy until late afternoon. A visit to the local shop resulted in a pack of nine flakes amongst many other items going into the basket. For those that don't know me, l havent really got a sweet tooth and am not into eating lots of chocolate.......savoury items is a different story!......anyway we all had a flake each 9 - 5 = 4 so then a while later me and andy sneaked two more upstairs and ate them.......wellll it would only rot their young teeth !!
4 - 2 = 2 Claire our youngest daughter went off to bed at bedtime, and then Laura our eldest daughter asked Andy if she could have another flake. Laura came up and asked me if l wanted a cuppa and a flake and l said yes please - l came back downstairs to find a cuppa sitting next to a flake on the fire surround so picked them up and began to munch my way through my third flake of the day!! and drank my tea........do you ever feel as though your being watched? Andy then asked where his half was????? l couldn't stop laughing because l generally thought he was having a laugh.........he then said l can't believe you think thats funny, and you have no remorse......he looked quite serious for such a clown at this point, and l was now doing a mental sum of all the flakes that had been dished out that day, and sure enough we were supposed to be sharing it ........in my defence Laura had asked if l wanted a flake and she hadn't realised there were only two, so Andy had said to her that him and me would share one (basically because we'd already sneaked the ones earlier)
I'm blaming my blood sugar levels they must have been so low !!! l was only replacing them and must have needed it am l convincing anyone yet ?

what a can of worms l've now opened Claire has just read this over my shoulder and wants to know why everyone is eating sneaky flakes after shes gone to bed !!!!

l just looked for a flake picture to put on the blog and Claire piped up saying yer go on pick the one with three afterall all three of you was stuffing your faces with them !! Time for bed l think!!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Tracie ~ I hope you are feeling much better by now. And those Flakes
didn't add to your woes. I love them
too, but cannot have much chocolate or
sweets as I have diabetes. Thank you for your comments. The Great Truths were quite good. Take care Tracie,
Cheers, Merle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home