Tracieisland

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

UPDATE FROM MY MUM

My mum rang yesterday and told me that she had gone to the hospital to have her radiotheraphy. A nice english speaking doctor throughly examined her and she was told that she wouldn't be having radiotheraphy after all because of the size of the cancerous tumour they removed; this means that she will have to have 5 months of cemotheraphy. My mum is obviously upset about the situation, he also informed her that it could return, she doesn't know when the treatment will start they are going to write to inform her, we joked about wigs and stuff but we were both covering up what was really going on in our heads. My brother said that he will arrange transport for mum when shes having all this done, but mum naively thought she'd be able to go on the bus!
l can't quite make out why she wasn't told this news when she went for the results with the surgeon and was given the all clear.
It was only last week that l had began to run around confessing what a great answer to prayer we'd all had, and how good life seemed to be at the mo.
l have been feeling really unwell myself since friday and am on antibiotics now; it may be those that are making me feel so ill now. On thursday l have a hospital appointment to attend so would appreciate your prayers. Wont go into the details as God knows the situation, but really hate these appointments.... my own little miracle would be great.......if anyone has a direct line..........only joking but would really appreciate your prayers.
with thanks
Tracie

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Helen said...

I haven't looked at the blogs till today, hope everything gets better, tis hard for you all at the moment, will pray, with lots of love,
Helen x.

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracie Sorry to hear you are having problems and my prayers for both you and your Mum. The cancer may never return, so tell her to think positive.
I had breast cancer 27 years ago and have never had any return. So keep all
your chins up. Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger SarahB said...

Tracie,

Sorry not been online for a while. Just know that I'm praying for you and your Mum.

With every blessing.

Sarah xx

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Mountain Mama said...

My prayers for your family. Especially your mother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home