Tracieisland

Monday, February 13, 2006



What on earth is wrong with the world of drivers today? I had to go through town today at lunchtime you would have thought the world was ending - everyone was buzzing around - that's not the problem though; what really infuriates me is drivers switching lanes with no indication and nearly taking the front wing with them, only to then switch back - this happened 3 times in just encountering parkway today and it wasn't the same person - in fact the first young man that cut me up looked at me in his mirror and so l just gave one of "my dearie me shaking of head slightly" thinking "walley"!! His lane then dropped back slightly and allowed him to witness me being cut up by the next person and can you believe the first lad got along side the second bloke and started staring at him in my defence - talk about one set of rules for himself and another for everyone else !! l tell you "traffic police" what a satisfactory job that would be - perhaps not l'd be pulling everyone over!!

4 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Well you know me, I don't like driving much and people on the road annoy me too, Tracie's traffic police sounds great!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Tracie said...

interested Helen l'm recruiting - all that's needed is an air of self-righteousness!! oh and perhaps boldness for the bullies!!
we'll have to pray about that one though !!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Helen said...

tee heee!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Zanne said...

Are you ok? you've gone quiet? worried that you are spending all your time out now policing the traffic... or the drivers to be more exact.
Hope you are well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home